Changing ownership of OT API Key bought in the secondary market is obligatorily offered once a customer has paid for the ”Notary” service.
Note! Only API Key including all add-ons available at the time of resale may be put up for sale in the secondary market.
Add-ons and modules for OT API Key cannot be separately purchased in the secondary market. In such a case, the “Notary” service is not provided.
According to Documents, Open Trade Commerce (OT Commerce) company will neither repurchase add-ons and modules for OT API Key nor accept refund claims for them.
There are cases in OT Commerce selling practices when a seller or buyer demonstrates inappropriate behavior. For example, buyer hesitates to pay for API after getting access to it. Or seller does not provide access to admin panel once he receives payment for API. Or he/she provides his/her bank account information to pay for orders on website using API while being logged in as an operator.
OT Commerce provides “Notary” service and introduces purchase and sale rules for OT API Key in the secondary market to protect both parties from inappropriate behavior.
In addition, “Notary” service includes OT Commerce efforts to transfer OT API Key ownership, such as:
- Providing advice and counsel to a new OT API Key owner on the proper working of website;
- Checking for unpaid amounts (if such exist);
- Removing active orders and remaining amounts in accounts.
Price for “Notary” service is 150$.
Agent selling OT API Key shall
- Publish information about sale of OT API Key online (in forums, message boards and other publicly available sources) or find a buyer using contact information;
- Provide accurate and complete information about OT API Key version, additional modules (if any);
- Inform buyer whether any commercial activities have been started on website or not, as well as whether any “active” orders that are currently being processed by the agent are available on website. If seller wants, he/she can specify average website traffic and order check;
- Name geographic regions in which advertising campaigns aimed at attracting new clients on website have been conducted (if any) (country, region or city/town);
- Provide information whether there is any debt to Open Trade Commerce or other services (amount, payment due date);
- Specify price, payment terms (for example, payment by installments, auction);
- Reply to buyer’s questions promptly and accurately;
- Make sure that buyer paid for “Notary” service;
- Provide access after the transaction was completed.
- Find agent’s contact details selling OT API Key on the secondary market;
- Examine in detail information about OT API Key sold in the secondary market;
- Be aware of and take risks associated with purchase of OT API Key in the secondary market;
- Request more information from seller before making a decision about OT API Key purchase in case any information seems to be incomplete, unclear or untrue;
- Discuss transaction, payment methods and terms details;
- Сontact OT Commerce managers, pay for “Notary” service, collect all information about OT API Key offered for sale and only thereafter take a final decision.
“Notary” service is offered to customer after paying for it. This service includes:
- Providing or denying information about OT API Key posted online;
- Confirming or denying information that agent selling OT API Key in the secondary market is a beneficial owner of OT API Key;
- Support/monitor OT API Key purchase and sale transaction;
- Verifying OT Commerce software product license or transferring its ownership to buyer after payment was confirmed by seller;
- Providing pre-sales advice and counsel to buyer and seller;
- Providing post-sales support to buyer as OT Commerce agent.
OT Commerce purchase and sale is a process through which a buyer will pay a seller for OT API Key. Transaction is completed after payment is confirmed by seller. Buyer should submit a check (or e-check) related to this transaction if payment is delayed for more than 5 working days. Transaction is also completed after check was submitted (in case it is approved by OT Commerce specialists).
Important! Open Trade Commerce modules and services are available only as a set. They cannot be repurchased individually in the secondary market.
Service fees should be chosen by new OT API Key owner from those valid at the time of OT API Key ownership transfer.
Open Trade Commerce may recognize this transaction as invalid, charge previous owner for services, cease providing support to new owner if transaction was carried out without “Notary” service. License key can be banned without any notice to new buyer if customer fails to make full payment of any fees charged for using OT Commerce services by his/her payment due date.
Contact OT Commerce managers via Skype or visit OT Commerce forum in case you have questions about “Notary” service.