How much costs access to Taobao / 1688.com API?
OT API Keys are maintained by OpenTrade Commerce platform services.
You get a month without service payment (limit 100 000 calls/24 hours) if you buy any version of OT API Key within 7 days after first request to us.
- access to Taobao API (and other Marketplaces chosen by client when purchasing OpenTrade Commerce Platform), Taobao content real-time streaming to customers’ sites (and other Marketplaces chosen by client when purchasing OpenTrade Commerce Platform), Taobao API keys support (and other Marketplaces chosen by client when purchasing OpenTrade Commerce Platform), synchronization with any modifications applied to Taobao.com;
- automatic translation of Taobao content (and other Marketplaces chosen by client when purchasing OpenTrade Commerce Platform) to Russian and English languages, translation efficiency (goods description and characteristics, sellers’ data).
Some data of OpenTrade Commerce based sites, namely user and orders databases – are an integral part of the OpenTrade Commerce Services and stored on OpenTrade Commerce servers. Availability of these databases on OpenTrade Commerce services side is required for correct Platform and the client’s site performance. OpenTrade Commerce guarantees the confidentiality of databases and undertakes not to provide them to third parties in any form. Also, we will not use these databases for our own purposes.
OpenTrade Commerce Platform services are supported by service payments.
There are 2 service payment rates for OT Key in accordance with the number of calls from the site to OpenTrade Commerce Services. OT Key Cost and Tarification are available by the following linkkey.otcommerce.com/service-payments-rates.
There is minimum payout of service payment for OT Keys:
- 100 USD for K1 and K2
- 30 USD for K3
Important! Service payment is calculated and paid in US dollars for the the last day of month.
Invoices for payments are billed monthly by the 10th of the current month. All search methods are blocked except official Taobao search methods and client and technical support is limited in case invoice isn’t paid within 7 calendar days after invoicing.
Key is banned by OT unilaterally in case invoice isn’t paid within 21 calendar days after invoicing.
Customers already connected to services have a right either to save former conditions of service payments or choose new service fee in the case of service payments change; new clients are connected to new service payment rate.
OpenTrade Commerce informs clients about new payment rules by newsletter and publication onForum no later than 30 days before they come into force. Payment rules are mandatory after they come into force.
Additional services performed through service payments
- New functionality development and upgrades necessary for platform effective performance (seeProducts and Services Chapter);
- Support of server operability;
- Errors correction and failure recovery;
- System functionality consultations and support (see below).
Consulting services include general questions on OpenTrade Commerce Platform operation, organizational issues and clarifications.
Consulting services are provided by OpenTrade Commerce staff via customers’ skype-chats.
Consultations are provided for only the main site domain, which was indicated by the site owner in Box installation request after purchasing it, or indicated as the sites’ owner as a primary for created instance key (in case of domain change, for example). Consultations on subdomains and mirror-sites are not held by OpenTrade Commerce managers.
Response to customer’s request is guaranteed within 1 hour on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Moscow time). A prompt response is possible but not guaranteed at any other time.
Consulting services are provided on account of service payments except for consultancy concerning operations not related to OpenTrade Commerce platform scope. The above consulting services are provided on a paid basis.
Customers receive technical assistance and consulting services within the framework of the technical support service.
OpenTrade Commerce Platform technical support is provided at http://support.otcommerce.com. One-time online registration is required to access the service. Customer is entitled to send messages to OpenTrade Commerce technical assistants after registration.
Initial reviewing of request is guaranteed within 1 hour on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Moscow time). Further application processing procedures are described in Technical support operational procedures below. At any other time, a prompt response is possible but not guaranteed.
Emergency cases, such as: site is not loading, errors in the order processing – come under review within 1 hour around the clock on the daily basis.
Platform and aforementioned services performance issues are solved by OpenTrade Commerce staff on account of service payments.
Problems caused by the customers’ and other party’s actions as well as the site significant customization are solved on a paid basis at hourly rates on actual basis. The above issues solved by the OpenTrade Commerce personnel outside of working hours (from 7 pm to 10 am (Moscow) and on weekends and holidays) shall be paid at premium charge of 60 USD / hour.
Technical Support operational procedures
- Customer sends a request to technical support service; a formed ticket (a task to the programmer) is labeled as “Opened”;
- Initial reviewing of ticket shall be performed within aforementioned terms; one of the four statuses is allocated to it;
- “Processing” status means that ticket is accepted and queued for the technical support assistant reviewing; the customer is informed of the approximate time of the request review;
- “At work” status means that ticket is sent to the OpenTrade Commerce platform technical specialist for further processing; customer is informed of the works execution approximate time;
- “Awaiting response from customer” status means that technical assistant requested additional information from customer;
- “Closed” status means that errors correction works are executed.
OpenTrade Commerce provides their customers with a 30-calendar-day-guarantee beginning from the day of problem determination, settlement of which was applied by customer to consultant staff or technical support service. Within this period the diagnostics results of the problem reasons may be appealed against by the customer. Subject to customer’s reasonable grounds provided, cost recalculation of rendered services will be performed.
Service fees are charged and have to be paid till the end of site’s work until it is turned off from the OpenTrade Commerce Platform Services in case of principal impossibility to satisfy customer requirements.